Quote of the Day #2

*     “Start wide, expand further, and never look back”- Arnold Schwarzenegger 

*     “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it”-Margaret Thatcher

*    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will”-Mahatma Gandhi

*   “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”- Benjamin Franklin

*     “Mostly the problems when I was down were caused by myself. There were times when I was not responsible enough or decisive enough”-Novak Djokovic

*     “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life”.-Charles Darwin

*     “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend”-Martin Luther King Jr.

*     “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction”-John F. Kennedy 

*     “Waste no more time talking about great souls and how they should be. Become one yourself!”-Marcus Aurelius

*     “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer”-Muhammad Ali

Comments